Family Portrait Promo – Holly Days: December 28th-30th
Gather Your Family Together During the Month of December
- Session Fee Only $75
- Limited Special: Dec 28th-30th
- Call 414-321-1335 To Book Your Family Now
What a great time we had at Wisconsin Smiles photographing the Santa Day Event. We collected toys for Toys for Tots along with food for the local food pantry. We had a blast!
Thank You Wisconsin Smiles!
Looking for that perfect tree? Every year for the past couple of years we make our way to this little tree lot. What keeps us coming back – Community – We supporting our communities. And..we always get tree from Jim ask to see it if he is there!
The Hales Corners Lions Club Tree Sale – Hwy 100 & Grange
*Lions members Jerry and Jim holding our awesome looking tree!
Ugly Sweater Contest:
Submit your picture of you wearing your ugly sweater and you will entered to win
A Free Family Portrait Session and 20×15 wall portrait.
- Contest ends 12/29/14 winner will be announced 1/1/15
- Submissions can be as creative as they want: one person, a family of ugly sweaters, the family pet.
one submission per person.
*Contest Will be starting Friday December 12th. If you’d like to participate comment down below or stay tuned on Our Facebook page
Glad You Asked That
This Month’s Question:
We are having a family portrait. How important is it to coordinate our clothing?
Clothing style and colors will set the stage of your portrait. It can also make or break a portrait. For example: Mom is dressed in a formal dress Dad comes in blue jeans and a flannel shirt. Grandma’s wearing a very large floral print dress, while everyone else is dressed in dark solid colors. Some guidelines are:
- Set the tone; formal or casual
- Avoid big bold prints.
- Solid colors are always best. The attention is off of your clothing and on you.
- Coordinate tonality: choose a tone/color and have the color blend. Everyone does not need to match but similar tones are a good way to go.
- Having a clothing consultation is very important. Getting ideas of what works and what doesn’t will help you when choosing what kind of look you want for your portrait.
What do you think of this month’s newsletter? Do you have any questions that need to be answered Share your comment down below with your thoughts, questions you have, or if you just want to let us know how awesome we are!